[APD] Plant fest trip now includes a trip to see invasive Crypts at Rainbow springs.

Plant fest trip now includes a trip to see invasive Crypts at Rainbow
springs this June 25-27.
I recieved confirmation.The water is low here right now so we will only be
able to walk near Bubbling spring to see them.
If the water was higher, we could take canoes but we will see them at least.
They are wedged into the limestone is some spots, virtually impossible to
remove due to those extensive roots.

Jan B (from the Crypts Digest list) and Paul K were refused any access.

Since Jan is coming to the AGA meeting this Nov, it'd be nice to show some
images from there since he came all that way a few years back only to be
denied once there.
But with a wave of the "magic plant wand" permission has been granted:-)

Regards,
Tom Barr