FW: [APD] More fish die off

 Normally, in a well planted tank, changing 5 gallons of water
 would not really matter.  Chlorine would be diluted to the
 extent that it would evaporate before the fish even noticed
 :)  This is of course just my opinion and others are likely
 to differ.   I do this level of water change all the time
 without worrying much about it.

 I'd pretty much say the same about water temp.  As long as it
 reasonably close to tank temp I'd not worry about it (say
 within 20 deg F) If you put your paw into the tank and into a
 bucket of replacement water and you can really feel the
 change it is probably not good for the fishies.

 Personally, I think your water company has introduced
 chloramine into the tap water.  This is very not good for
 fish and Chloramines do not naturally decay like chlorine.
 If they have (give them a call and ask), you will need to add
 a water conditioner such as Seachem Prime or equivalent.

 Regards
 Graham.