[APD] To the Aussie readers... aquatic gardening on TV

Hi all,

I've just noticed that on Gardening Australia this week (nationwide
television show, ABC 6:30pm Friday) they are doing a segment on aquarium
gardening. We often see segments on the lifestyle shows around here
concerning plants for ponds... but this is the first one I've noticed
particularly for aquarium plants.

I don't know whether the segment will be any good or not (not having
seen it) but would be interesting to see what they have to say!
See http://www.abc.net.au/gardening/stories/s873492.htm   (down to the
aquariums paragraph) for more details.

Andrew.