Saturday - June 19, 2004 at 1PM

TOPIC
Dry Aquascape Layout Exercise

LOCATION

Tony Esfeld's residence
4201 Wild Plum Dr.
Carrollton, TX 75010
esfeld at comcast_net

(The entrance to my subdivision, by the water tower, is under construction.
Please enter using Rolling Oaks to the east.  I am on the west corner of
Mulberry and Wild Plum)

NOTES

We will have at least two tanks set up to experiment with. Tony would like a
"wet" aquascape on one of the tanks he's letting us use for the dry
exercise. So, bring some extra clippings.

RAFFLE

Seachem has donated several products from their Flourish line and will be
given away. You have to be at the meeting win!

See you there,

Tony Esfeld