[APD] re: Black Worms and Substrate Health

I can only address one question about blackworms and substrate, they live in
it just fine. I over-fed blackworms to the discus in a planted tank and a
few of them (and probably more that I never see) now live in the flourite.
They are about 4 inches long and blood red in color. When I vacuum the
gravel, they seem to hang on to a piece of gravel and take a ride with the
gravel swirling in the gravel tube, but do not get sucked out with the
water.