RE: [APD] CO2 use - off at night? -- or - plugging timers

That's true but think about the 24/7 method. You run a rate
of CO2 so that by morning you have a desired level and
enough to last through the day without dropping too low.

If the CO2 doesn't run all night, you'll have to make up
for that when the palnts are ready whenthe lights go on.

My only point is that the savings isn't quite as big as
some think but if you're trying to save as much as
possible., then stop trying to maintain CO2 levels towards
the end of the day and let it stop and night.

Tanks that shed CO2 really fast will show the most savings.
But with those tanks, the CO2 level, or the pH might drop
more than one would like overnight.

Scott H.