  From: António Vitor
  To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
  Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 10:15 PM
  Subject: [APD] RE: Ca???

  Tomas Barr, I also thought that my problems were because of lack NO3...
  I don't know about Daniel problems, but my problems are not NO3 related.

   I have 7 discus, and I feed them 3 times a day with beefheart.
  Animal products usually have a lot more NO3 than plants products, so with "animal" feeding, I believe it's NO3 that would get too much status...

  I tried to get the optimum values of NO3 and PO4, traces...did not work...
  I guess there is too much evidence towards lack of Ca...

  Regards from Portugal!
  António Vitor