[APD] Re:Article on Breeding Caridina japonica

I have heard of a man who supplies both plants and two species of Australian Caridina shrimp in up in NT. Unfortunatley I cannot remember his name. You can also get riffle shrimp and smaller glass shrimp (I think in the Australyiensis (sp?) genus). the glass shrimp are cheap to buy (or catch!) and they do a good job of cleaning (and are easy to breed: just let them do their own thing, and filter the cannister filter scum when cleaning it for all the shrimp in it!) Depending on where you live, you can also catch riffle shrimp as well, but they are filter feeders.

- Seweryn