[APD] Re: transporting CO2 tanks?

I've never heard of a law, but I have seen a tank blow it's safety valve a
couple hours after having been filled. That is something you DON'T want
happening in your car while your driving! It's loud, scary and if you're in
the way of the jet it could probably cause some serious burns from the
freezing gas. It wouldn't surprise me at all if there was a law about
transporting the tanks. I know after witnessing that I was rather nervous
driving my freshly filled tank home :-)

Giancarlo Podio