[APD] Re: "purple krinkle"

"I recently bought plant from an fish store called the
"Purple Krinkle". Its leaves are green on one side and
purple on the other side. Other than that, I couldn't
find any other information about the plant on the
Web."

It sounds like you probably have Hemigraphis colorata.
 It is not an aquatic plant.  It will last a while
under water but won't grow.  Go to www.tropica.com and
you'll find a bit of information there.

If that's what it is, I would get my money back or
exchange it for something that really is suitable for
an aquarium.  I still don't know why so many places
still insist on selling plants like that as aquatics.

Cavan Allen