Re: [APD] contributions needed

Thanks for the info, David. I can't think of a better way
to help support the hobby and the website founded by one of
the aquatic hobbyies' generous supporters.

In several ways, Kwek Leong has helped us all. I'm glad
that I can send some support back his way.

Scott H.
--- David Grim <grim1214 at bellsouth_net> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am posting this to let everyone know that a great
> website owned by one of
> our fellow APDers could use some help. The cost of
> hosting this site is
> significant, so many of us who frequent the site are
> making small
> contributions to help defray the cost. There is a self
> imposed limit of $12
> US per contribution. Contributions can be made thru
> PayPal.
>
> Most of us APDers know the Owner, and he is one of the
> most generous and
> ardent supporters of the Defense Fund and has sent many,
> many rare plants to
> a lot of us APD plant keepers. Here is our chance to help
> keep a great plant
> related website up and running.
>
> Here is the URL that explains how to contribute:
>
> http://www.killies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=837

=====
She Wrote the book on low maintenance aquatic gardening!
Diana Walstad, author of _Ecology of the Planted Aquarium_
Meet her at  - The Fifth AGA Annual Convention
Details & Registration at www.aquatic-gardeners.org & www.gwapa.org