[APD] contributions needed

Hi everyone,

I am posting this to let everyone know that a great website owned by one of
our fellow APDers could use some help. The cost of hosting this site is
significant, so many of us who frequent the site are making small
contributions to help defray the cost. There is a self imposed limit of $12
US per contribution. Contributions can be made thru PayPal.

Most of us APDers know the Owner, and he is one of the most generous and
ardent supporters of the Defense Fund and has sent many, many rare plants to
a lot of us APD plant keepers. Here is our chance to help keep a great plant
related website up and running.

Here is the URL that explains how to contribute:

http://www.killies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=837

Regards,
David Grim