[APD] Anubia Flowers was Bacopa flowers

Graham,

        My A. Nana flowers regularly. Some plants are triggered by a drop in KH/GH brought upon by rainwater entering a water body. My Madagascar lace plants flower every time I top up the open tank with distilled water to make up for evaporation.

        I have not intentionally tried to get the Anubias to flower this way, but you give it shot and see.

--
Raj
Bangalore, South India.