Re: [APD] RE: Aquacube

Claus,

        Here in south India, I have seen compressed coconut fibre disks with a little dent in the middle. When you soak in water it expands just like dry cellulose sponge (not common here) and has a partial hole in middle. You put in the little seedling or seed and grow in nurseries. I haven't used it extensively in my plantation nursery but tried a few samples and it is a neat idea.

Raj