Re: Subject: [APD] jbj nano cube-- opinions?

Subject: [APD] jbj nano cube-- opinions?
To: aquaticplants <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

I'm considering getting a JBJ nanocube. Has anyone on
here used them? If so, what do you think? The setup
seems great for growing plants, but I wanted some
firsthand experience-- not just JBJ's and the LFS's
opinions.
Thanks in advance,
Erin

Just be ready for lots of pruning of your very, very happy plants. I love love love my tower of nano cubes, and so do the plants and fish. The plants are going nuts, I have finally got happy microtenelllus (amano), and pulling out some fastgrowing plants because they grow too fast in these. My Endler's are naturally very productive in these, and so are my f. gardneri and a. loennbergii.

Great tanks, wish all my tanks were as happy and easy to maintain as these jewels.

Diane Brown in St. Louis