[APD] re: Azoo CO2 indicator

I'm not familiar with this particular brand, but is it one of the simple systems that consist of a small container of indicator dye with the mouth of the container submerged in the tank?  If so, have you perhaps filled the container completely full of water, which would allow the indicator to diffuse into the tank?  There should be air separating the indicator from the tank water.  As long as the air bubble is isolated from the atmosphere, it will equilibrate with the CO2 level in the tank, and eventually both sides of the bubble (tank and indicator dye) will have the same CO2 level.

I hope that makes sense and is of some help.

Nick