Re: [APD] Phosphate Test kit

Personal vote: I like the LaMotte Ortho phosphate kit --
good range and decent price and not too hard to read. I've
used the measure-it-yourself version (#3121-01) -- they
don't offer a tablet version.

The kit reads from 0 in 0.1 increments up to 1.0, then 1.5,
1.75, and 2.0 ppm

When I buy test kits, I order them direct fromthe maker
whenever possible. That minimizes any too-long-on-the-shelf
problems.

Scott H.

--- Randy Pullen <RPullen at waterpik_com> wrote:
> What brand phosphate test kit would you recommend then
> also what is the
> best source for this. Would you agree it needs to
> accurately measure
> between .1 - 2 ppm?
>
> Thanks,
> Randy

=====
Field Trip to the Baltimore Aquarium and The Aquarium Center
First event of the AGA Annual Convention Nov 12, 13 & 14;
Details & Registration at www.aquatic-gardeners.org  & www.gwapa.org