[APD] Corner tank

I have been looking to downsize my 90 gallon tank, and in the process I have fallen in love with an All-Glass corner tank.  DH says to go for it, but it just doesn't look practical.  Lighting looks like a huge problem.  I could place some pc lights across the top, but I'm afraid there will be a big dark spot in the back of the tank.  Some type of MH pendant and an open top would probably be the way to go.  I am wondering if anyone here has any experience with this type of tank.

Thanks.

Deb