Re: [APD] Re: MTS

I love my MTS in my planted tank.  I think they eat my
angels eggs or at least scare the parents into eating
their own.  But my community tank isn't for breeding.
I still have to setup that tank.

Outside of the local creeks and water ways (and 1/2 of
the Northeast US and North Europe), do you know
anywhere else to get viviporous/vivapariae?  I really
like them and have 2 cold water systems I would like
to add 1 or 2.

Also on the viviporous, I can't find much on them in
the way of husbandry or breeding,  Any idea's on that?