[APD] retry : Windows Planted Aquarium Calculator

(noticed I had screwed up the first sentence.....)

I had received messages from half a dozen people that the windows
version of my Planted Aquarium Calculator crashed when they tried
to start the calculator.

A new version has been posted today (May 4th) which fixes
the startup crash on non-US windows installations.

If anyone is still having startup problems with the calculator,
please let me know.

The new version (v1.0g) is up on the website:
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/art_plant_aquacalc.htm

(No real functionality changes from older version.)