Re: [APD] Corkscrewing leaves - name the deficiency

(sorry if this is a repeat, my email is acting funny)

I'm probably too simplistic, but my first thought whenever I
see curled/twisted leaves is calcium.  Calcium is a critical
part of the cell walls, and it regulates cell wall construction.

Copper is primarily involved in the photosynthesis process.

Is there a noticable difference in old growth vs new growth?  Copper
can be mobile in certain circumstances but calcium is always immobile.
I see that the new growing tips are curled.  If it was a mobile
nutrient, the plant should be able to move the nutrient from the
old growth to the new growing points.

If calcium is good, I'd also suspect Boron, which is involved in
cell construction, and controls calcium uptake.