[APD] Re: MTS Malaysian trumpeter snails

    Randy,

I rarely notice any mulm on the substrate, or brown diatoms. But I've not
had another baby fish in any tank since adding the MTS, while a couple did
survive community tanks before the MTS were added. I also have had a couple
of instances of MTS getting caught in disconnect valves to canister filters,
in spray bar holes, and in or near impellers.

Ann Viverette