Re: [APD] RE: Spot algae

Tom, thanks for the advice.  Since I got back from Fl I've increased the
CO2, feed the fish more regularly and have added in a second light dosing of
MKP per week (after water change and a few days before).  I've got lots of
new, good growth that hasn't shown signs of giving into the spot algae.
Also, algae on the already effected plants has not increased.  Some plants
seem to be growing off the algae, if that's possible, but mostly what's
there has remained so far.  Can I expect it to dissipate off the leaves over
some time or is it going to be a painful turnover only when the leaves are
completely replaced by newer ones?

Thanks,
Dave T.