Re: [APD] RO/DI units

I recently bought the 6 stage 100GPD from aquasafecanada on ebay, setup was
a breeze and TDS meter read 0 after about 10 gallons of water. It was a
great buy IMO. Also got the TDS meter from them. Here's some pics from the
instruction manual:

http://www.gpodio.com/posts/ro-di.jpg

http://www.gpodio.com/posts/ro-di1.gif

Giancarlo Podio