[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[APD] Re: ro/di unit

you can get a tds meter to show you the total dissolved solids in the water

aquatic-plants-request at actwin_com wrote:

What tests can I
perform to make sure the ro unit is working correctly, chlorine, phosphates,
ammonia, etc?

Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com