Re: [APD] Re: Hypo for chloramine

Steven makes some very good points. Don't be shy and don't
be thin skinned.

As for ruckuses, perhaps the ultimate passionate mare's
nest of discussion was over the color of water in a white
bucket, a good example of the _a priori_ attempting to
outrace the _aposteriori_. Spending time in the archives
can be an education in many diff ways. ;-)

But for all that, there are few places one can go and get
such good help as on APD and in its archives. Few places
can boast so much info from so many of the past and present
mavens while still involving so many hobbyists from
beginner to advanced.

Good luck, good fun,
Scott H.
P.S. I think it's probably a good idea to wash the hogs
once in a while.

--- Steven Pituch <spituch at ev1_net> wrote:
> Greg said:
> >>I apologize for the misinformation.
>
> Please don't ever feel the need to apologize, or be
> afraid to ask.  .  .
> We sometimes seem a bit forceful, but its only our
> passion and enthusiasm
> for the hobby that we're showing.
>
> You should have read the ruckus I made here when I
> brought up the subject of
> plastic garbage cans for water storage.   ;>)

=====
AGA 2004 Annual Convention
Designing The Nature Aquarium -- demonstrated by Takashi Amano
Paludarium design  -- Mike Senske
Planted Aquarium Ecology  -- Diana Walstad
Cryptocorynes -- Jan D. Bastmeijer
Field Trip, workshops and more, Nov 12, 13 & 14;
Marriott Crystal Gateway, Arlington, VA, USA
Details & Registration at www.aquatic-gardeners.org  & www.gwapa.org