[APD] Barr dosing for 2 small tanks

I've just got my 2 plant tanks going w. pressurized CO2.

One is a 15gal (~10 gal H2O) w. 40W T12 Flour. and Flourish over peat

Other is 35 gal (~27 gal H2O) w. 80W T8 Flour.  and Flourish over peat.

I have pretty much everything I need for Barr dosing:
K2PO4
TMG
don't have KNO3 yet, but have lots of Flourish Nitrogen

I'm just trying to figure out what I should be dosing in each tank w. weekly 50% WCs

Thanks all - this place is a wealth of info!

Jason Miller