[APD] 'Tom Barr' method reference

I've been giving some advice to people on the 'Tom Barr' methods on web forums (I know he hates the name), which is rather presumptious of me with my complete lack of experience with plants, but I can't find any pages detailing the non-CO2 method. I can only find the 'Estimative Index' page. It would be very handy if there was a web page somewhere I could just refer people to so they could read how to have nice easy non-CO2 tanks for themselves. Does anybody have a suitable link (I've had a bit of a look, but there are so many posts on the APD by Tom Barr it's difficult to find anything that covers everything)?

--
Andrew McLeod
thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk

This email was scanned carefully before transmission to remove any content, information or relevance.