RE: [APD] Barclaya longifolia bulbs

Hi,
   I received some Barclaya longifolia bulbs today.  I'm not sure what to do
with them.  There is no sign of growth.  Do I plant them, or do I wait for
them to sprout and then plant them?  Any information or help on these bulbs
would be much appreciated!

Thank you.

Sherry

"Secure Server" made the following
 annotations on 04/16/2004 03:19:31 PM
------------------------------"This e-mail, including attachments, may include
confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the
person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not
the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is
sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."