Re: [APD] Re: Qs: Water conditioners, algae, PMDD

nice summary, Steve. I think the second-Y note is little
bit confusing if you don't already know what it's trying to
say, but the info is all there.

And the table at the bottom is especially nice and sucinct.

Scott H.
--- Steven Pituch <spituch at ev1_net> wrote:
> Alex said:
> >I was thinking about getting Wardley's Chlor-Out. Any
> one used it? Any
> good/bad comments?
>
> Alex, check this page.  They specifically recommend _not_
> to use Wardley
> Chlor-out for chloramines.
> http://www.thetropicaltank.co.uk/rev-cond.htm

=====
AGA 2004 Annual Convention
Designing The Nature Aquarium -- demonstrated by Takashi Amano
Paludarium design  -- Mike Senske
Planted Aquarium Ecology  -- Diana Walstad
Cryptocorynes -- Jan D. Bastmeijer
Field Trip, workshops and more, Nov 12, 13 & 14;
Marriott Crystal Gateway, Arlington, VA, USA
Details & Registration at www.aquatic-gardeners.org  & www.gwapa.org