Re: [APD] General Tank Update:

I don't hugely trust the test kit. But there seems to be limited
availability in the shops around here, perhaps I should look further afield.

The kit just says "ph indicator range 6.0 - 7.6" and the colour chart is in
jumps of .2,.3 or .4.

e.g.

6.0 6.3 6.6 7.0 7.3 7.5 7.8

So to be .1 off... well I don't see it as very hard at all, and 20 sounds
like a decent CO2 level to me :-) Go figure. I'll shop around...

--

It's been suggested in another forum that with my Fe fertiliser, low
Nitrates, CO2 and 2watts/gal I may be being limited in my plant growth by

Any other suggestions?

I expected to see some decent pearling with those specs but the pearling
(while being definitely there) is quite limited...

Thanks people,
Tim