[APD] General Tank Update:

Fish all seem to be okay. One tetra has some red around it's stomach and the
points where the fins join the body, I'm not sure if it's anything yet. I've
added some melafix, because I was intending to anyway and I figure it wont
hurt...

Plant growth seems to be doing very well. All the plants are pearling to
some extent, not rapidly but they all have O2 bubbles under their leaves...

Fish seem bright and happy. Betta recognises me, and follows me around the
tank wherever I go, not afraid of anything that thing!.

SAE's having so far done a good job, I noticed some green algae showing up
on some of the higher leaves, I'll see what happens....

My CO2 test kit showed 60ppm CO2 - I'm starting to doubt it's accuracy...

Temp = 26
pH = 6.6
NH4 = 0
NO2 = slightly pink, but less than 1ppm.
NO3 was less than 5ppm
Fe = 0.5 (although I added a fert just after the test)
KH = 80ppm. = 4.46 deg dH

I have not yet done a water change. (4 weeks) According to the pH/KH chart,
I should have about 30ppm CO2 at the moment, I kinda find it hard to
believe???? Seeing as there is just a small stream of CO2 bubbles bubbling
through an airstone..

I'm still debating another 1/8 tsp of Sodium Bicarbonate not sure, I'll test
in the morning and see if it's still 80...

I'm planning on rearranging the tank a bit this w/e, probably best to put
the fish in a bucket with the heater?

Thanks for any advice.
Tim