Re: [APD] top cover for Eheim 2028 Pro II

You could also try calling Big Al's or That Pet Place - they can special order it sometimes.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: S. Hieber<mailto:shieber at yahoo_com>
  To: aquatic plants digest<mailto:aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
  Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 4:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [APD] top cover for Eheim 2028 Pro II

  Did you try
  http://www.hawaiianmarine.com/<http://www.hawaiianmarine.com/>

  It's a possibility.

  sh

  --- David Grim <grim1214 at bellsouth_net<mailto:grim1214 at bellsouth_net>> wrote:
  > Hi everyone,
  > I have been looking everywhere for the top cover for an
  > Eheim 2028 Pro II
  > filter. This covers the top of the pump head. It is Eheim
  > part # 7444430.

  =====
  AGA 2004 Annual Convention
  Designing The Nature Aquarium -- demonstrated by Takashi Amano
  Paludarium design  -- Mike Senske
  Planted Aquarium Ecology  -- Diana Walstad
  Cryptocorynes -- Jan D. Bastmeijer
  Field Trip, workshops and more, Nov 12, 13 & 14;
  Marriott Crystal Gateway, Arlington, VA, USA
  Details & Registration at www.aquatic-gardeners.org<http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/>  & www.gwapa.org<http://www.gwapa.org/>