[APD] lightning

Hello,

The fluorescent tubes (2 x 30 W) above my 60 liter aquarium are about 2
years old and it is about time to change them. At this moment I use a
Dennerle TROCAL plant and a Gro-Lux from Sylvania. I had quite good results
with this comibation in the past, but since the Dennerle tubes are quite
expensive compared to the Sylvania tubes, I would like to ask if somebody
has any experience with combining Gro-Lux with a Daylightstar from Sylvania?

Best regards,
Roeland