[APD] Praziquantel and loaches

I have a problem with Camalanus sp. and I need to treat the tank as a whole
as I have seen the red worms protruding from the anal vent from two species.
It came in on some imported cichlids and also got to my bala sharks (I know
I should have used a QT tank :-) I'll never make that mistake again.

I have tried para-ex which cleared the sharks but I can still see a tiny
worm or two from the cichlids.

My problem is I'd like to try Praziquantel but it's marked as not safe for
loaches and I have macracanthus and modesta species in my tank. I have
looked at the documentation on a few brands and only the one I have mentions
loaches (yet no mention of catfish) yet the data sheet on the others says
safe for all tropicals (the one I purchased was the best value).

I noticed Walter was going to use on a tank with loaches but I could not
find a mention of how he went.

Has anyone else used it on a tank with loaches?