Re: [APD] Thoughts on RO and the environment

Wright, you wrote:

>I live in the Owens Valley, the high desert created when LA won the
>first of the big water wars. Bishop sewage water goes directly into the
>water treatment plant and then into the Owens River, where it then
>becomes the LA Aqueduct! [Flushing the toilet, here, is not without its
>small sense of satisfaction, when we see those old orchard stumps in the
>rabbit brush out south of town. :-)]

Hey, I live in LA, it wasn't our/my choice to steal the water from you-all,
but then I guess it's poetic justice that we get to drink what you flush....
But  please, eat better so we can have some flavor in our water LOLxLOL
Oh and I thought they sued and shutdown the water from "Owens"?
What happened with that?
All I know is we are low consumers and are conservative in our water use as
we do think about the fact that less than 1% of the worlds water is potable.
Whatever happened to that stupid idea of towing icebergs down to CA for
harvesting??? What idiots thought of that.
Oh and nothing is for free (except freeware, that you pay for when you find
the malicious code in the download).
We pay out the "TANK" for our water, every time we have a drought they raise
the price of water but then when it rains they don't drop the price. I'm
sure that the Owens Valley city coffers are nice and fat with what we pay
and if it's not then someone is gettign rich....
So you keep flush'n , we'll keep drink'n. All the best, MJB