[APD] Re: Plant Stores in NJ

David, if you want good, healthy plants, try contacting Wilma Duncan at http://www.jayscustomcomputers.com/wilma/  Not only are her plants, fish, snails, et al of the best quality, not only does she pack unbelievably well, but the proceeds go to her organization, The Cause.  You can read about that at her web site, too.  Good luck!

--
Growing old is inevitable;
growing up is optional.