[APD] Re: Moving several large tanks

I'm about to move 3-120 Gallon tanks. At first I thought about doing it myself, since my friend and I moved the tanks into the house in the first place, but this time I am planning to hire movers.

First thing is first, drain the tanks. I am planning to keep some of the "old" water which will allow me to set the tank back up quickly. Also, remove the gravel out of the tanks, I prefer to store mine in a large trash can. Basically, I try to make sure the tank is as empty as possible before moving it.

Oh... the fun in moving!

Donald