[APD] Re: Terrestrial Plant Sold As Aquatic Plants

I bought some nice sturdy "brazil Swords" before I knew they were not true aquatic plants. When I got enlightened, I potted them and they've been fine out in room air (no terrarium/misting required). I gave them to a friend who has now got a very large pot of gorgeous blooming "peace lilies".

Happy ending for all, except I just saw a bunch of the same in a friend's new tank (she didn't know better, and I guess I didn't warn her....).

--diane brown in st. louis