Re: [APD] Name the critter?

If it is a dragonfly nymph you will probably notice
it when you see a dragonfly flying around your house
and wonder how it got in.

And yes, they have a big apetite.  Very interesting
to watch but at one inch (bigger by the time they
fledge) they can be a danger to any small fishes
up to 2" to 3".

Unlike many aquatic predators they don't suck the
whole animal into their mouths, just attach them
selves to the side, scrape a hole, and suck out
the contents.

Thanks,
Rod