From: aquatic-plants-bounces+iegomer=hotmail_com at actwin.com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+iegomer=hotmail_com at actwin.com] On Behalf Of
Thomas Barr
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 6:27 PM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] Moving and selling off some goodies(for sale list)

I am moving soon and have a load of driftwood, petrified wood, plants,
several planted tanks perhaps, A marine reef/macro tank, even a kitchen
sink.
Email off list if interested, I live in Gainesville FL so if you are near
by, you can stop by and take a look.I'm moving the end of April.

Regards,
Tom Barr