[APD] Re: Garbage on the list

I agree with the 50 lines of header info being useless and bothersome.  I
also find it a pain to have to go thru an entire Digest from beginning to
end when someone thinks they are quoting a single post. That has happened
more times than I can count.

When I quote I use cut and paste, then I only use what I want out of the
message. I'm not a computer expert and don't know if it takes a lot more
time than other ways, but at least the unnecessary stuff stays out.

Dave