[APD] Re: How do you guys do water changes?????

Is it possible that these symptoms of swelling coud be due to changes in GH,
rather than KH or pH? and would using hot water from a water heater that had
crud accumulated in the bottom from mineral build up create a wildly
differerent GH than the GH of cold water from the same tap?

Ann Viverette, who has a hot water heater that does a bump and grind with
build up -- who put the damn thing in the attic?