[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[APD] pH shock

I strongly disagree with pH shock being harmless.  I have found pH shock
to be the most common reason for premature death after "Water Quality",
ammonia and nitrites.  The only thing is, it takes 1-2 weeks to kill the
fish.  Especially fish that are delicate like neon tetras or anything in
the pleco family.  After 10 years and thousands of customers water
tests, that is my conclusion.   While I'm no scientist, I can
comfortably state I am an expert on basic water tests.  Of course, they
all come in for a test after my second cup of coffee and I need to hold
the test bottles with both hands, like a cop taking aim.....

"Damaged and I like it, it made me what I am!"

Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com