Re: [APD] RE:Killis

Mark,

That strange disease that made his back arch was
probably fish tuberculosis.  Worth a google lookup.
It can attack humans too, though it won't arch your
back.

I had a really bad problem in my tank for a couple
of years with it.  After putting in a UV steralizer
a few months ago the problem is gone.  You still need
to cull any fish that develop the disease though,
since your other fish could aquire it by feeding on
their dead carcass.

Thanks,
Rod