Re: [APD] Re: Re: Garbage on the list

Okay. I get that. Thanks. Detailed header info is usually
controlled by the reader. Your own mail reader can be set
to not show deatialed header info on an individual message
but not if it's in the content of a message. So, I'm
guessing that when stuff gets packaged into a digest by the
Actwin software, it's taking along the detailed header info
that's on email and including it in the digest. This seems
all the more likely if it happened after an Actwin
software change and it's only in the digested messages, not
the ones sent inidvidually.

Probably something that can be changed. I have no idea how
hard or easy that might be to do.

Scott H.

--- Robert H <robertph3 at comcast_net> wrote:
> . . . He
> means all the header
> info or whatever its called, the path and code
> information of the email
> which in some cases can be 50 lines of garbage. This has
> only been happening
> since the software change Actwin made. It is rather
> annoying, and in some
> cases it becomes a chore to find the real messages and
> who they are from
> buried in all the mess.
>
> Robert Hudson
> www.aquabotanic.com

=====
S. Hieber
Aquascaping by Takashi Amano and more at
the AGA 2004 Annual Convention
Nov 12, 13 & 14; Marriott Crystal Gateway, Arlington, Virginia, USA
Aquatic Gardeners Association www.aquatic-gardeners.org