[APD] THIS is the garbage I'm talking about

The following just came through as part of a message in the "digest" format.
It highlights exactly what I mean by garbage on the list:
--------------
RachelFrom poe835 at hotmail_com Wed Mar 31 22:24:58 2004
From: "Poe Ratana" <poe835 at hotmail_com>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: Re: [APD] How do you guys do water changes?????
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 22:24:49 -0500
<mailto:aquatic-plants-request at actwin_com?subject=unsubscribe>
<mailto:aquatic-plants-request at actwin_com?subject=subscribe>
--------------

Nothing in the above has any relevance to anyone's question, nor does it
provide anything in the way of an informative answer. It merely serves to
take up space. Perhaps its a "hotmail" issue, I'm not a big enough "geek" to
know the answer. I realize how loudly some proclaim their right to do
exactly as they please and damn the rest of us for ever questioning them -
maybe the answer (for me, at least) is to totally ignore those people AND
their questions - if you insist on posting garbage, don't ever expect me to
respond to one of your posts. Especially those who get pissy for my even
suggesting that they ought to change.

And with that, I have said all that I intend to say on the subject.

James Purchase
Toronto