From: Wright Huntley <whuntley at verizon_net>
To: Aquatic Plants Digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Subject: Re: [APD] How do you guys do water changes?????
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 16:04:47 -0800

"S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com> wrote:

Just to be clear. You're saying Amquel and Prime are the
good ones to use -- they also bind the "ammonia" from the
chloramines.

sh

Yes, *if* you have chloramines. Most urban, and many agricultural areas do have them, now, in place of the simpler (and way less safe) chlorine, which EPA has mandated to be phased out.

Wright

--
Wright Huntley - Rt. 001 Box K36, Bishop CA 93514 - whuntley at verizon_net
                    760 872-3995

"Outsourcing" is condemned for sending a few American jobs overseas.
What is the appeal, then, of "outsourcing" our entire national security?
[The exact same politicians are insisting that it be handled only by the
UN, and never by our own resources.]       -- WH