Re: [APD] Re: Garbage on the list

Ideally, everything should have some relevance to aquatic
gardening. Although, somehow I wouldn't feel right reading
one of Paul's posts getting the a brief weather report at
the end ;-)

Indeed, footers are the bumperstickers of email traffic --
often more meaningful to the presented than the audience.

Otoh, too, we can skip over what doesn't interest us.

Scott H.
--- jppurchase <jppurchase at rogers_com> wrote:
> Is it just me, or are other people peeved by the
> extraneous crap which gets
> posted to this list? I'm not referring to the messages
> regarding the
> legality of brewing alcohol, I am making reference to the
> non text garbage
> that many e-mail programs add to your posts if you aren't
> careful . . .

=====
S. Hieber
Aquascaping by Takashi Amano and more at
the AGA 2004 Annual Convention
Nov 12, 13 & 14; Marriott Crystal Gateway, Arlington, Virginia, USA
Aquatic Gardeners Association www.aquatic-gardeners.org