Re: [APD] Training the Chain Gang, and others

David,

IME chain swords are not easy to train - they send out runners in every direction, and will fill the tank if you are not constantly vigilant. You can separate them or leave them chained up when you move them, but you will always be moving them to where you want them to be. Every so often I just rip out about 2/3 of mine and start over.

I, and several others, have had the experience of micro swords and hair grass just sitting there for an unreasonable amount of time before they start to grow. I have wondered if they are developing underground root systems or just thinking about where life has taken them. In then end - and it may be a matter of months - they seem to reach some sort of critical mass and start growing like crazy. Patience seems to be the only thing that works.

Hope this helps.

Rachel